Skip to main content

Objets d'art

Bing & Grondahl Porcelain Figurine

$280.00

Bing & Grondahl was a famous and popular Danish porcelain manufacturer. The company was founded in 1853 by a sculptor named Frederick Vilhelm Grondahl and merchant brothers Meyer Hermann Bing and Jacob Herman Bing. The brothers made their fortune as art and book dealers and …

View Item >

Bing & Grondahl Porcelain Figurine

$285.00

A lovely example of a mid 20th century Danish Bing & Grondahl Porcelain Figurine. It features a pair of children residing on a round base. The older child, a girl, has her arm around the younger child who is a boy. They are looking upwards …

View Item >

French Tole Water Pump

$350.00

A 20th century French Tole Water Pump that is a lovely replica of an early one. The intricacy of the workmanship is quite accurate and very good. There is a hook to hang the bucket when it is not being used to collect water and …

View Item >

Burmese Couple Wall Hanging

$375.00

A lovely Burmese Wall Hanging that is quite attractive in design with black lacquer and gold. A gilt frame adds to this distinctive look and makes the wall hanging quite striking. The scene is of a Burmese couple in a pose while dancing. The countries …

View Item >

Pair of Antique English Papier Mache Napkin Rings

$375.00 for pair

A lovely pair of 19th century English Black Papier – Mache Napkin Rings. There is a very pretty floral design in mother-of-pearl that resonates on each one. The mother-of-pearl colors are pink and blue as well as the traditional white and all are quite striking …

View Item >

Burmese Woman Wall Hanging

$375.00

A lovely lacquer depiction of a Burmese woman holding an offering in the form of a traditional paper-mache container. Buddhism is the prominent religion of Myanmar and offerings can include food, flowers, burning of incense etc. This is an honored tradition. Buddhism is a path …

View Item >

Moroccan Children’s Toys

$375.00

An adorable 3 piece set of miniature children’s toys from Morocco. This set was made in the 1920’s and comprises of a watering can, pail and iron. The quality of these toys is excellent as they are both sturdy and very well made. This is …

View Item >

Antique English Papier Mache Card Tray

$550.00

Calling cards were also known as visiting cards, and were first used in France in the 18th century. As they immediately became quite popular, the rest of Europe and the United Kingdom started to use them and it became fashionable to do. With the emergence …

View Item >

Pair of Antique Chinese Papier Mache Cups

$550.00 for pair

A wonderful pair of 19th century Chinese Black Papier Mache cups in a tea bowl shape. A lovely chinoiserie design resonates throughout each cup as it depicts people in different scenes with various landscapes. Mother-of-pearl colors used are white, pink, blue and green and the …

View Item >

Antique English Papier Mache Cutlery Tray

$850.00

A wonderful English chinoiserie decorated Papier-Mache Cutlery Tray. Papier-Mache is a composite material consisting of pieces of paper or pulp bound together by glue, starch or wallpaper paste. It has a long history which began with the Chinese during the Han dynasty. They were the …

View Item >

Nude With Pear Art Work

$1,850.00

This “Nude with Pear” by Tom Malley (1911 – 2000) is a wonderful example of working in many mediums. Tom considered himself first and foremost a painter. However it is his Field Gallery in West Tisbury, Massachusetts where you would and still are able to …

View Item >

Coin Silver Mirror

Sold

Coin Silver is an alloy of 90 percent silver. It is a standardized alloy with the other 10 percent comprised of a very limited number of non – silver metals like copper and nickel. In the United States, coin silver must be at least 90 …

View Item >

In this section

Looking for something special? We'd love to help you find the right item in the price range you need. Contact us today to receive personalized service.